Like a kid in a candy store… a bookworm in a bookshop… and a wine connoisseur about to pop the cork of their vintage bottle of wine… We just can’t contain our excitement!
Why you ask? The answer is simple.
Liebherr are over the ‘grapevine’ with the addition of the latest wine cellar to our already extensive range – the EWTdf 3553 Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cellar.
Like a shaken bottle of champagne, this built-in wine cellar is absolutely exploding and overflowing with features:
– Eighty (80) bottle capacity (750ml Bordeaux).
– Integrated installation.
– Double glazed tinted glass door.
– Fresh air supply via activated charcoal filter.
– MagicEye SoftTouch with LCD.
– Internal temperature display.
– Two independent temperature zones.
– Each zone adjustable from 5°C to 20°C.
– Dimmable LED interior lighting.
– Nine handcrafted beech wood shelves.
– Eight shelves mounted on telescopic rails.
– Base shelf in each zone.
– SoftSystem hinge – assists door closure.
In fact, it’s quite possibly the most flexible wine cellar – visually – in the Liebherr range. In addition to all the above mentioned features, this built-in wine cellar can be installed using cabinetry to suit your own kitchen décor or alternatively, an optional extra, stainless steel frame and handle can be purchased (part no. 39901573) to turn this work of art into a stainless steel masterpiece.
Talk about flexibility – with two independently controlled temperature zones you can store different wine varieties at their optimal serving temperature. So, no matter what your taste buds crave, you will always have a wine ready on hand.
So what are optimum serving temperatures?
– Red Wines: 14°C to 20°C.
– Rosé Wines: 10°C to 12°C.
– White Wines: 8°C to 12°C.
– Sparkling Wines: 7°C to 9°C.
– Champagne: 5°C to 7°C.
What about long term storage?
Recommended long term storage temperature for all wines is 10°C to 12°C.
To find out more why not call Liebherr on 1800 685 899 or visit our website.