When it comes to the storage inside of a refrigerator, space and flexibility is a must. Why you ask? Well it’s simple, because when it comes to food and drinks they come in different shapes and sizes. From mini soft drink cans to jumbo 2-litre bottles, rock melons to water melons, single serve ice creams to 4-litre family size tubs. With such a variance in products, sizes and packaging, a refrigerator needs to accommodate, not the other way around.
Liebherr refrigerator interiors are designed for flexibility
A range of features are offered in a Liebherr refrigerator to assist with optimising the fridge and freezer storage space including:
– Elegant holding columns: these holding columns which are built into the compartment liner means that shelving can be placed just about anywhere in the fridge.
– Divisible glass shelf: Selected models feature one divisible glass shelf which means you can essentially split the depth of a shelf in half, to accommodate unusually tall items on the shelf below.
– Integrated bottle shelf: Many of the Liebherr integrated fridge models feature an integrated bottle shelf which can be used to store multiple large bottles lying down via grooves in the compartment liner or a glass shelf can be inserted for flat surface storage.
– Adjustable door shelving: Selected models feature adjustable door shelving. Move them up or down to suit your needs.
– VarioSpace: This feature offers added flexibility in the freezer by allowing freezer drawers to be removed for unusually large items to be stored on the intervening glass shelves.
– VarioBox: This is a removable box located on the upper fridge door with a transparent lid. By making it removable it allows you to easily transfer condiments from fridge to table. For example: multiple sauces and condiments can be conveniently transported to the dining table in one trip, rather than tucking different bottles under your arms or making extra trips to the refrigerator.
– VarioSafe: Featured in a select range of integrated refrigerator models (available also as an optional extra for the integrated range) the VarioSafe can be placed in various positions within the fridge using the elegant holding columns. This drawer is tailored for smaller items such as tubes, jars, medication or make up – perfect for keeping small items in a tidy space.
– Create your own fridge freezer space: You can mix and match our freestanding and integrated fridge and freezer range to create the optimal fridge and freezer requirements for your household. Even our freestanding stainless steel side by sides can be purchased as individual models – so if you like the fridge in one, and the freezer in another – put them together and create your very own Liebherr side by side combination refrigerator. How many other side by sides on the market are that flexible?
To view the current range of Liebherr refrigeration visit our website or visit one of our Liebherr specialist dealers to see for yourself just how flexible the Liebherr refrigerators and freezers can be.