Welcome to the Liebherr Appliances blog. We are excited about sharing our passion for the world of freshness with you. If you want to find out about our company and read lively, interesting articles about food, drink, innovation and design, then you’ve come to the right place. Be part of our Liebherr-Hausgeräte community and join in discussions with us and other users. User comments are a key part of our Liebherr blog. They enrich the content that we post on social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube by triggering multi-faceted discussions and providing impetus for new ideas. Liebherr-Hausgeräte wants to offer an environment in which all users can enjoy passionately engaging in discussions. The netiquette guidelines provide advice and establish a few basic discussion rules to be observed when writing comments.
What makes a good comment?
- A good comment relates to an article – in other words, it is relevant to a topic.
- Your comment should clearly justify your opinion, especially if you disagree with an article or another user. This enables useful discussions and dialogue.
- Please ensure that you always use a friendly, respectful and objective tone, and that you do not provoke other users.
- Comments written entirely in capitals are seen as undue ‘shouting’ and are hard to read. Cynicism and irony are often lost in written comments.
- To prevent misunderstandings, we recommend using them sparingly and cautiously.
- Please use correct spelling and punctuation. Use paragraphs to make your text easier to read.
- Comments/reader reports will be deleted if they insult or discriminate against others due to their gender, age, language, descent, religion or ideology.
- Any demagogic, sexist, violent, threatening, abusive or racist content will lead to the immediate deletion of the comment/reader report. We also reserve the right to immediately and permanently block your account.
- Posts should be written by you in english and be based on the article topic.
- The comment function must solely be used to comment on an article. Non topic-related comments and the misuse of the comment function as an advertising platform are not welcome.
- Please observe copyright laws. When using quotes, always state their source. The legal regulations that protect authors also apply to the internet and therefore to this blog.
- The posting of contact addresses and telephone numbers is prohibited. We reserve the right to edit comments that contain personal data in order to protect the author.
- Commercial or advertising information about non-Liebherr-Hausgeräte products are not welcome in this blog.
Should the comment guidelines be breached, we reserve the right to distance ourselves from the comment in question and, in the event of major breaches, to block the user from making further comments. For reasons of transparency, we hereby note that we reserve the right to edit or move comments.
Users hold full responsibility for their posts. The comments on our posts solely reflect the opinions of the individual readers. Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH does not accept any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content. These rules also apply to the use of user names. Breaches of these guidelines will not be tolerated and will be subject to sanctions. We reserve the right to modify and add to the content of these guidelines.
We look forward to your involvement and to receiving interesting and thought-provoking comments.