Liebherr French door fridge-freezers offer perfect food freshness and storage on a grand scale. Available as either freestanding or built-in models, they have ample storage space and benefit from a host of convenient features, as well as being undeniably stylish and visually stunning. For everything you need to know about Liebherr French door refrigerators, simply read on.
How Are Liebherr’s French Door Models Set up?
The characteristic element are the double wing doors of the fridge, which give this type of refrigerator its name. Aesthetically pleasing, they require less space than refrigerators with single doors. as they don’t swing out as far on opening. The freezer compartment in Liebherr french door appliances consists of two pull-out drawers. They offer a perfect view and have an extremely ergonomic design.
What’s Different From Side-by-Side Models?
In Side-by-Side appliances, the refrigerator and freezer compartments are positioned next to each other. Frenchdoor fridge-freezers are structured like traditional fridge-freezers, with the refrigerator compartment above the freezer compartment. This is partly for ergonomic design: the refrigerator is opened far more often than the freezer.
What French Door Models Are Available From Liebherr?
What Are Some Technical Details Of Liebherr’s French Door Fridge-Freezers?
Two compressors ensure optimally performance. Completely independent cooling circuits make it possible to switch off the refrigerator compartment whilst leaving the freezer compartment running. Appliances that are equipped with two high-performance, energy-efficient compressors can afford this type of flexibility. LED light columns on either side of the interior and the LED ceiling column ensure exceptional lighting. The NoFrost system means you’ll never have to manually defrost your appliance .
What Makes The Built-In Version Special?
Liebherr French-Door built-in models are designed for door-on-door installation. A finish matching your cabinetry can be attached to the front. For an easy built-in look, take advantage of the ventilation technology of our freestanding appliances. You can easily create a flush design.
Some Further Advantages of French Door Fridge-Freezers
- With a net capacity of 18.8 cubic feet, french door models offer a lot of space
- All your items are in perfect view within the big size interior.
- Sturdy glass shelves are a perfect storage solution for your foods and drinks.
- The freezer with integrated IceMaker is especially spacious and efficient.
- The integrated water filter ensures perfect water quality.
- Pull-out freezer drawers with self-closing mechanism.
- Premium HardLine design that makes the appliance a stylish centerpiece wherever it is installed.
- Telescopic rails make the BioFresh Safes (when equipped) easy to use.