For more than 60 years, Liebherr Appliances has been the gold standard for state-of-the-art innovation in the refrigeration industry. The company continues to push the limits of technology, convenience and design with the recent expansion of its Monolith column collection, a line of groundbreaking refrigeration products that reflect a towering achievement of cooling technology.
The Monolith product lineup, currently available in 18, 24, and 30 inches, now features a 36-inch refrigerator, along with both a 30-inch and 36-inch freezer designed to meet — and surpass — the exacting standards of the American consumer. Liebherr showcased several of the new products at this year’s Architectural Digest Design Show in New York City from March 21st – 24th at Piers 92 & 94, 56th Street at 12th Avenue, Booth 282.
Among the Monolith’s signature features are:
- Stainless Steel Interior: End-to-end stainless-steel interiors and premium finishes — never plastic — making them easy to clean, germ resistant, and long-lasting.
- InfinityLight: Casts beautiful and even side lighting that can be adjusted according to personal taste. Options include a soft brightening effect upon opening the doors and a pleasing night-dimming feature.
- BioFresh-Plus: Through the BioFresh-Plus process, water vapor is forced into the crispers at up to 90% humidity. This process re-hydrates produce and lowers the temperature to 33 degrees, placing produce in a state of hibernation and prolonging the shelf life
- PowerCooling: The unique reverse airflow pulls the air, channeling it through the wet evaporator, into the drawers, and throughout the bottom of the refrigerator. This is the only system in the market that allows humidity control and steady temperature, with fast recovery.
- SuperQuiet: Virtually soundless, Liebherr appliances are some of the quietest in the industry.
- InfinitySpring: Seamlessly integrated, flush-mounted internal water dispenser that’s there when you need it — and virtually invisible when you don’t.
- InfinitySwipe: Intuitive electronic control panel features a full-color 3.5-inch touch-and-swipe screen that allows you to control every function within the refrigerator.
- ActiveGreen® Commitment: Energy efficiency is at the heart of every aspect of Liebherr design and manufacturing process, ensuring that every appliance is built to last.
Liebherr’s reputation as a world leader in technology and design stems from listening to what matters most to customers, then meeting their needs with the most advanced technology, in the most attractive forms. Monolith products are created to integrate seamlessly into all styles of American kitchens, with vast customization potential, advanced technology, and an elegant look with cutting-edge features.
For more information on Liebherr and the Monolith products, please visit https://home.liebherr.com/en/usa/ncsa/residential-appliances/monolith/monolith.html.