Conditions of participation
- Participation in the „Liebherr Christmas Contest“ (hereinafter „Contest“) on https://www.instagram.com/liebherrappliancescz/ is an offer by Liebherr-Hausgeräte Lienz GmbH, Dr.-Hans-Liebherr-Straße 1, 9900 Lienz (hereinafter „Organizer“).
- Participation in the competition is subject to these conditions of participation.
Participation in the competition
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- A participant enters the competition by taking a photo of their Liebherr refrigerator or freezer in its surroundings and posting it on Instagram or Facebook, using the hashtag #LiebherrChristmasContest2023, tagging
@liebherrappliancescz (Instagram) or LiebherrHausgeraeteCZ (Facebook), and following Liebherr on Instagram or Facebook.
- Only natural persons over the age of 18 who are resident in Czech Republic are eligible to participate.
- Employees of the Liebherr Group and their relatives are excluded from participating in the competition.
- Multiple entries by participants are not permitted.
- There is no entitlement to participate in the competition. The organizer is entitled to exclude persons from participation or refuse participation in the competition at its own discretion without giving reasons.
- The competition is in no way connected to Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram or Facebook. The contact person and person responsible for the competition is solely the organizer.
Duration and procedure of the competition
- The competition ends on 17.12.2023.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible participants by 22.12.2023.
- The winners will be announced by 22.12.2023 at the latest. The winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram or Facebook.
Prizes and delivery of the prizes
- The prize is a CNdmy 5223 refrigerator.
- The winner will receive a direct message from Liebherr Appliances CZ e on Instagram or Facebook. In this message, the winner will be asked to provide the organizer with their details (title, first and last name, address). If the winner does not inform the organizer of this within 14 days of the prize notification being sent, the winner is no longer entitled to the prize.
- A cash payment or payment of any prize compensation is excluded.
- The claim to the prize is not transferable.
- Legal recourse is excluded in connection with the assertion of prizes.
Premature termination of the competition
The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. This shall not give rise to any claims by participants, in particular claims for damages.
Liability of the organizer
The organizer shall only be liable for damages – for whatever legal reasons – in the event of intent, gross negligence on the part of the platform operator, its legal representatives or its vicarious agents, culpable injury to life, limb or health, defects which it has deliberately concealed or the absence of which it has guaranteed, insofar as it is compulsorily liable under the Product Liability Act. In the event of culpable breach of essential contractual obligations, the organizer shall also be liable for gross negligence and slight negligence; in the latter case, however, limited to the damage typical of the contract and reasonably foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract.
Further claims are excluded.
Liability of the participant
The participant shall indemnify the organizer against all claims and demands of third parties that are based on a breach of these conditions of participation by the participant.
- The organizer may change these conditions of participation at any time and without giving reasons. The latest version of the terms and conditions to which the participant has agreed shall apply between the participant and the organizer.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become legally invalid or incomplete in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by mutual agreement by such provisions that are suitable for achieving the desired economic purpose, taking into account the interests of the contracting parties.
- Legal recourse with regard to participation in the competition is excluded.
- The competition is subject exclusively to Austrian law. The place of fulfillment and jurisdiction is Vienna. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and international conflict of law rules is excluded.